Friday, April 17, 2015

Oh wow...

So ... mea culpa?

Excuses excuses, I'm full of them. But I promise I still exist, and I promise I will keep writing. A new job and a busy life have gotten in the way, but things are finally settling so I have some time to focus on the 'DREAM.'

While I don't have any new info on Fractured Time: How about a shiny new website by our writing group: www.worldwisewriters.com? It's absolutely fantastic and created by no other than the fabulous S.M. Freedman. Seriously, if you haven't checked out her book, The Faithful, then I don't know what you've been doing with your life.



Anyways, I was up to bat this week for a blog post, so if you like, check it out here.

I promise to keep you posted on what's going on with the Time Archivist Novels. I do have some new and exciting things planned, so don't give up on me yet.

Loves to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment