Saturday, March 22, 2014

Dance like You're Angry (or Editing)

Hey y'all,

Sometimes, do you ever just want to dance? Maybe it's because the town mayor outlawed dancing since it promotes unruly behavior in high school students. Or maybe it's because you're just so angry, you have to MOVE! Kevin Bacon knows what I'm talking about. Also, Jimmy Fallon, you're doing it right. It's so fun to watch a host who is clearly having the time of his life. Hashtag awesome, hashtag neat, hashtag I wish I was as cool as Jimmy Fallon.

Since I'm busy in my editing cave, I thought I would share some laughs. When you're busy cutting out adverbs, repetitive words, and wooden dialogue, sometimes you need something to make you smile.

The first is Kevin Bacon's reprisal of his famous 'Footloose' role (the role Bret's angry dance is based on). Because sometimes, after chasing Poe inspired serial killers, you just have to dance.



The next is from one of my all time favorite shows. If you haven't ever hear of 'Flight of the Conchords,' son, do I feel bad for you. Check them out, because if you don't enjoy Jemaine and Bret's antics, well... This probably isn't the blog you meant to read. Sorry bout that.



No comments:

Post a Comment