Friday, April 18, 2014

Because I'm Happy


This song has been stuck in my head all day.

Maybe because for the first time in my life, I'm pursuing the dream I've always held, but was too afraid to go after. And let me tell you, it can be terrifying. I've gotten some really great support. Sadly, I've also gotten some not so great support.

But it doesn't really matter. Because let me tell you a little secret: There is something to this "pursuing your passion" business. I love every second I've been working on MIRRORED TIME. Even during those moments when I want to bang my head against the computer screen. Even those moments when I find out I have over 600 buts in my manuscript! It doesn't matter, I love it! And I hope you all are enjoying the ride (and that you will enjoy MT).

I've been a little hush-hush on the exact release date, but it's because I don't want to make promises I can't keep. The MS is going to an editor on Monday, and I'm working with a talented designer for the cover. I'll keep y'all posted.

Until then, maybe check out something I made for a little fun. Half crazy, half true, and hopefully all funny: http://whymywriteriscrying.tumblr.com/

Love you all! Hope you are happy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment