Monday, April 14, 2014

ABNA Quarter-finalist!

Hey y'all,

H'okay. I'm so incrediably excited to announce that 'Mirrored Time' has made it into the next round of the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Contest!
Scifi



That's right guys, I'm a quarterfinalist!! ::undignified noises of excitement:: Ehem, apologies. I'm just so frakking excited I can't even... WORDS!!
 
My friend and fellow WWW lady, SM Freedman, author of the fabulous 'The Faithful,' has also made it to the next round in the 'Mystery & Thriller' category. I can't think of anyone who deserves it more. Believe me, when that book comes out on April 21st, you will NEED to be one of the first in line. To keep up with news from her, check out her site: http://www.smfreedman.com/

Anyways, I will be sure to keep you updated on any future news. But right now- back to the manuscript I go.

Guys- I'm thrilled. It's getting so close. I can almost taste that release date! Like chocolate and whipcream! Thank you so much to all my supporters. Without your help, I wouldn't be on this amazing journey. Thanks x a million.

Loves! JD XX

No comments:

Post a Comment