Sunday, May 4, 2014

Like Christmas, My Birthday & All the Delicious Cookies

Hey loves,

I just had to share. Today I got the final copy of my cover and I couldn't be more ecstatic. There have been times during this whole process, where I didn't think 'Mirrored Time' would ever actually make it to print.

After getting my beautiful cover: I'm all kinds of happy.

A thousand thanks to Rebecca for designing me the perfect cover. I really couldn't be happier. For all you writers out there, I would recommend her in a heartbeat. She is fantastic, patient and incredibly talented. You can find her here: http://www.sterlingdesignstudios.com/

Finally, before the big reveal, I have to thank fellow WWW member, Andrea (http://www.andreadomanski.com/). Thanks so much for telling me about Rebecca. I appreciate your recommendation for me to check out her designs so much. Hugs!

And now....


I LOVE IT!!! And I hope you do too. <3 <3

2 comments:

  1. OHMYGOSH IT'S SO SHINY AND PRETTY. I just want to pet it.
    Can't wait to own it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you LOVE IT!! I want to cuddle it, and hold it and IT SHALL BE MY SQUISHY ... or I guess foldy? Since covers aren't very squishy ... but I don't want to fold it because then it will ruin it ....

      NONETHELESS IT SHALL BE MINE!! :)

      Delete